Regal Cinema, Friar Street,, Youghal, Cork
This training event will explain what autism is and consider the impact of autism on a child’s daily life and development. This session is the foundation for addressing the associated difficulties of challenging behaviour, sensory processing difficulties, anxiety and social communication.
Parents and family members will have an increased understanding of
• How children with autism perceive the world.
• How children with autism think and learn.
• How to use children with autism’s strengths to help them reach their potential.
• The underlying difficulties faced by children with autism in learning, social interaction and communication.
• Applying strategies when supporting, interacting with and teaching children with autism.
Regal Cinema, Friar Street,
Regal Cinema, Friar Street, , Youghal , Cork