Family Carers Ireland, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ennis, Clare
The Facts and How to Help
This training event will explain what autism is and consider the impact of autism on a child’s daily life and development. This session is the foundation for addressing the associated difficulties of behaviour that challenges, sensory processing difficulties, anxiety and social communication. This session has been designed to consider the needs of children in the 4-11 years age range.
Parents and family members will have an increased understanding of
• How children with autism perceive the world.
• How children with autism think and learn.
• How to use children with autism’s strengths to help them reach their potential.
• The underlying difficulties faced by children with autism in learning, social interaction and communication.
• Applying strategies when supporting, interacting with and teaching children with autism
Family Carers Ireland, Ennis, Co. Clare
No. 8 Tracklands Business Park
Family Carers Ireland, Ennis, Co. Clare , Ennis , Clare